- Polyester powder coating to BSEN12206-1:2004
- Aluminium alloy 6063 T5/T6 to BSEN12020-2:2008
- Tested to BS6375 2015 and PAS24 accredited security
- Double glazed 28mm toughened energy saving safety glass units to BSEN1279 and BSEN12150
- Black warm edge superspacer bar between glass units
- Black hinges supplied as standard
- Adjustable jamb system supplied as standard
- Market best 120mm slim sightlines providing superb glass:frame ratio
- Internally beaded for maximum security
- Fully compliant with the Part L Building Regulations
- 25 year powder coating guarantee
- 1.5 U value
- Stainless steel provides resistance to atmospheric agents
- Polyamide thermal break provides outstanding thermal efficiency
Please enter the frame overall size including any cill and/or frame extensions (if required). We recommend deducting 10mm from the overall size for clearance/ease of installation.
How do I measure? Firstly measure the width in millimetres and then the height using a tape measure. Enter overall height including existing sill unless it is NOT going to be replaced, I.E. A concrete sill is present All frames are viewed from the outside.